Beginning January 25, 2016, ACE Power will be offering an enhanced customer payment portal for online payment and bill viewing. This enhancement will allow users much more flexibility and control over their accounts than ever before. The following represents a list of new features:
- Ability for customers to make a one-time payment without the necessity to register a user account.
- Manage multiple electric accounts with one single user sign-on.
- Auto-schedule payments with several frequencies: weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly, on a specific date.
- Receive payment alerts through email, SMS text, and phone.
- Credit card expirations will automatically be updated when the current card on file expires.
What will you have to do:
- Register your user account with the new online payment solution.
- Add the accounts that you wish to be associated with your user login.
- Sign up for AutoPay, if you want your electric bill to be paid automatically on the due date.
- Add the payment method(s) you will be using on your account.